MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Thomson Reuters IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech/ME /M.Tech/MCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Thomson Reuters Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2011 Details :
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Company Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Experience : 0-3 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : Stipend as Per IT Norms
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Thomson Reuters Jobs 2021 :
The Legal & Research Technology in Bangalore provides systems development and support for the content pathways and content processing needs of WestLaw. The group oversees and executes on a wide range of project types, ranging from cost-saving infrastructure to revenue-driving product development initiatives. We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, and detailed oriented individual who will make an impact by contributing to the team's development needs right away. The key area of focus for this position is serving as a Software engineer for a multi-year project to deliver new and re-engineered systems using AWS and its capabilities with excellent proficiency in Java, Angular JS, and Python.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Work with XML content
- Write Lambdas for AWS Step functions
- Come up with Functional Unit Test cases for the requirements in Java, Python, Angular JS, and Angular
- Actively participate in Code review of own and the peers
- Work with AWS Container offerings and their provisioning
- Work with AWS Security for provisioning
- Work with AWS Database offerings.
- Work with AWS Console to be able to provision the services
- Understand Integration points of upstream and downstream processes
- Learn new frameworks that are needed for implementation
- Maintain and update the Agile/Scrum dashboard for accurate tracking of own tasks
- Proactively pick up tasks and work toward the completion of them with aggressive timelines
- Understand the existing functionality of the systems and suggest how we can improve
Skills Required for Thomson Reuters Jobs 2021 :
- Very Strong in Java, OO design patterns and concepts
- Strong in Angular scripting
- Strong in Python
- Good knowledge of AWS Console
- Good knowledge of AWS Database Offerings
- Good knowledge of AWS Container offerings
- Good knowledge of AWS Step functions
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of AWS CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum tracking tools
- Keen on picking up newer concepts like AI/ML and Data science
- 'Team Player
- Interact with internal/external teams
- Adaptability and Flexibility
Documents to be Carried for Thomson Reuters Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply Thomson Reuters Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at thomsonreuters.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Thomson Reuters Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Thomson Reuters Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Thomson Reuters Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Thomson Reuters Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Thomson Reuters Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.