About Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — tax, law, compliance, government, media. In a disruptive digital age, we help professionals reinvent themselves.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Software Development Engineer
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2024
Within our agile team, you will be developing new features and enhancing the infrastructure of Confirmation – a popular system for audit and verification of deposit use cases. This work will involve delivering new code, deploying services to our cloud infrastructure, and learning about how we build with regard for architectural cleanliness. You are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. Your work will benefit customers who need to find save time and yet also feel guaranteed they are not making errors as a result.
About the role in this opportunity as a Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop and Deliver: applying modern development practices, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle, building, testing and delivering high quality solutions
- Be a Team Player: Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross functional and remote teams
- Be an Agile Person: with strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines
- Be Innovative: you are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will contribute innovative ideas, create solutions, and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries
- Be an Effective Communicator: through active engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments
About You’re a fit for the role of Software Engineer if you:
- You understand REST API development and best practices.
- You thrive in a positive, collaborative environment with your great communication skills.
- You believe in the value of iterating together toward a common goal and may have worked in an agile environment to do so.
- You are eager to learn new technologies but also want to understand the business problems we are trying to solve.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering or related technical field.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.