The Trade Desk Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: The Trade Desk Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the The Trade Desk address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
A media buying platform built for what matters. Trusted journalism. Premium streaming TV. One-click commerce. All these amazing online experiences thrive on an open internet. And they’re all fueled by relevant advertising. That’s why we created an independent media buying platform designed for the open internet. One that helps marketers reach more customers in more places, with more transparency and choice at every stage — from planning to pricing to performance. At its best, the internet is an open marketplace of ideas, content, and commerce. And we intend on keeping it that way. Because the open internet matters.
The Trade Desk Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||The Trade Desk|
|Name of Post||Software Engineering|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Own and ship a meaningful project, end-to-end. We believe strongly in ownership at The Trade Desk, and we are committed to you having something substantial to show for your time here that will make a positive Impact for the team
- Receive close, one-on-one mentorship from an experienced software engineer
- Collaborate with a globally connected team of engineers, Interns & other teams and departments in cities across the world
- Work with new technologies across a wide spectrum of computer science, including distributed systems, petabyte-scale data processing, machine learning/AI, and UI/UX
- You might be a great fit for a Software Engineer internship at The Trade Desk if
- You are fluent in one or more modern programming languages
- Have a firm grasp on basic data structures and algorithmic techniques
- You are a quick and self-directed learner. We provide close support and mentorship, but you will have ownership over the design, plan, and implementation of what you build.
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering / IT or related program
- Have a graduation date between Summer 2024 and Winter 2024
- You can work at our Bangalore office for 12 weeks during Summer 2023 (Time Period: between late May – late Aug 2023)
The Trade Desk Careers 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
The Trade Desk Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for The Trade Desk Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for The Trade Desk Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|The Trade Desk Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for The Trade Desk Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For The Trade Desk Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply The Trade Desk Careers 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article The Trade Desk Careers 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You