MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
TESCO Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : TESCO company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check TESCO address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
TESCO Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : TESCO
As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom (second largest after the UK government) Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online portal. Tesco Bengaluru is the only international technology and retail operations centre for Tesco worldwide – we make the Tesco experience better for millions of our customers and simpler for over 4,60,000 colleagues around the world.
Established in 2004, Tesco Bengaluru is pivotal to Tesco, and we enable its business with our expertise in technology, business operations, property, finance and commercial services.
Company Website : www.tescobengaluru.com
Job Position : System Engineer - Jira
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Tesco Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification:BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Tesco Jobs 2020 :
- Determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA setup and process workflows
- Maintain a high level of service within the tool – responsible for ensuring monitoring is up to date and applied across the platform
- Provide recommendations to end users and teams on best practices and standards when implementing and leveraging processes within the JIRA platform ensuring system wide standards are adhered to
- Provide user management training and support for JIRA to development and project teams
- Customize workflows for multiple projects and create custom fields new issue types workflow statuses transitions post-functions field configurations mandatory fields and workflow schemes
- Create apply and maintain built-in customization and third party add-ons to extend JIRA functionality as needed
- Support and manage integrations to external systems as required
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation
- Perform application and system administration tasks including data backups and scheduled jobs.
Skills Required For Tesco Jobs 2020 :
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA tool and features with excellent understanding of general administration and configuration to maximize efficiency in using the tool
- Experience in the administration configuration and support of JIRA which may include some or all of the following:
- JIRA Agile add-ons associated plug-ins and extensions
- Project Setups Epics Components
- JIRA advanced customization (fields issue types workflow)
- JIRA Access and administration
- Advanced custom JQL
- JIRA REST APIs
- Groovy scripting
- Strong understanding of business processes and experience in using JIRA to maximize and improve those processes
- Strong understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Skills to develop solutions for integration with other tools automate manual processes data migration routines and extract data for reporting and analytics purposes
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS
- Experience with Linux system administration (installing applications on VMs monitoring performance tailing logs etc)
- Familiarity with LDAP integration
Documents to be Carried for Tesco Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tesco Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
TESCO Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TESCO Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the TESCO Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at tesco.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the TESCO Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide TESCO Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides TESCO Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide TESCO Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides TESCO Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.