MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Terapact Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Terapact company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Terapact address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Terapact Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Terapact
Frictionless is what it's supposed to feel like when your customers want to do business with you. We modernise sales and marketing operations by peeling away things that don't work anymore and ushering in modern thinking and proprietary technology that helps you win business faster. At Terapact, we drive 3 key outcomes for our customers - Accelerate Revenue | Engage Prospects | Build Loyalty.
Company Website : www.terapact.com
Job Position : Web Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Terapact Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Terapact Jobs 2020 :
- Act as an independent contributor and lead product development
- Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Collaborate with graphic designers, our commercialization practice, and client teams to develop and implement solutions that are aligned with business goals
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Build APIs that link digital campaigns to SalesForce, CRM systems (e.g., Pipedrive, Zoho) Tableau, Klipfolio and other BI applications if needed
- Help build automations to improve efficiency of deployment
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
- End-to-end accountability for projects
- Responsible for end-to-end development, project management and delivery
- Assume execution responsibility of projects
- Procedural development responsive web design
- Ensure that work is completed to a sufficient level of quality
- Works under minimal supervision to meet goals set by management
- Experience in web development using HTML and CSS, with atleast 2 years as a full-stack developer
- Experience in cloud computing, distributed systems, object oriented design, relational and NoSQL databases, REST APIs, asynchronous programming, and micro-services architecture
- Experience using version control such as Github, etc.
- Experience or knowledge in building e-commerce sites, using existing platforms like Shopify or from scratch.
- Ux Mindset
Skills Required For Terapact Jobs 2020 :
- Extensive knowledge in the following frameworks/ technologies: Node.js, Angular.js
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Azure and AWS)
- Experience with cybersecurity and secure programming
Documents to be Carried for Terapact Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Terapact Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected].
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Terapact Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Terapact Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Terapact Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Terapact.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Terapact Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Terapact Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Terapact Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Terapact Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Terapact Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.