MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Telstra Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Telstra company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Telstra address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Telstra Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Profile : Telstra
We believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, everyday. That’s why we build technology and content solutions that are simple and easy to use, including Australia’s largest and fastest national mobile network. That’s why we strive to serve and know our customers better than anyone else – offering a choice of not just digital connection, but digital content as well. And that’s why we have an international presence spanning 15 countries, including China. In the 21st century, opportunity belongs to connected businesses, governments, communities and individuals.
Company Website : www.telstra.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Telstra Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Telstra Jobs 2022 :
As a Software Engineer, you will be involved in development of API's, manage lifecycle of the products, looking after continues development of products.
What you'll work on
- You thrive on working with your team to design, build and deliver innovative
- software products and solutions that delight our customers.
- You apply broad knowledge in software application layer solutions and the software development lifecycle, to experiment, solve problems and own solutions that transform epics into new product features and capabilities.
- Your continuous learning and improvement mindset and collaboration skills are critical to success in this role, as you continue to deepen your knowledge and expertise in the Software Engineering Domain.
As a Software Engineer, you apply broad knowledge and technical know-how in the Software Engineering domain to deliver the following responsibilities:
- Validate design, build, test and deploy software solutions into production
- Support your team to develop innovative software that maintains data/network security management, leveraging set processes to reduce the time between commission and production
- Collaborate effectively with your team to translate customer needs into leading-edge software application products, services or systems that meet Telstra’s time, cost and quality standards
- Seek diverse viewpoints from colleagues in your team, and apply analytical thinking to resolve complex problems that don’t have an immediate or ‘tried-and-tested’ solution
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives of our systems and processes, apply ‘best practice’ corporate testing standards and our quality assurance approach to drive improved outcomes (e.g. productivity, customer experience and/or profitability)
- Apply a continuous learning and development mindset to your work, using tried and tested methodologies but also finding opportunities to experiment to incrementally improve or resolve challenges
- Take ownership of your own actions and seek guidance from more experienced engineers in order to support your development and contribute to the delivery of team/mission outcomes
Skills Required For Telstra Jobs 2022 :
- Continuous improvement
- Dev ops Practices
- Continuous Development
- Public Cloud
- Continuous Integration
- Relevant Agile methodology
- API Development
- Database Development
- AWS & cloud,
- CI/CD - Bamboo
- Software Development/Deployment Methodologies, eg. CI/CD
- Java Software Development
- Spring Boot
- Growth / Learning mindset
Documents to be Carried for Telstra Jobs 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Telstra Jobs 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Telstra Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Telstra Off Campus 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Telstra Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Telstra.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Telstra Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Telstra Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Telstra Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Telstra Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Telstra Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.