Telstra Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Telstra Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Telstra address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Telstra Group Limited is an Australian telecommunications company that builds and operates telecommunications networks and markets voice, mobile, internet access, pay television and other products and services. It is a member of the S&P/ASX 20 and Australia’s largest telecommunications company by market share.
Telstra Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Customer Service Consultant|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
As a Customer Support Consultant, you will work with pioneering, cutting edge technologies and enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile, and collaborative environment.
Your role will involve providing high-level technical support and assisting in the development of solutions/fixes and support to the networks, infrastructure, products and services supplied at vendor and those operated by Telstra.
You will be working across all aspects of the customer support experience, through direct communications, escalation and engagement with up/down stream teams and Vendors. You will be given a high degree of autonomy and have the opportunity to work on initiatives to improve processes and the performance and integration of systems, making a positive impact on customer experience.
- This role is responsible for continuously improving service reliability and rapidly restoring customer incidents.
- Working across all aspects of the customer support experience.
- Detect and prevent incidents before they occur.
- Aid the development and implementation of new technologies to ensure Telstra leads the ICT industry. (For example: Networking)
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve process, efficiencies, and customer experience.
- Provide input into learning and development for our entire ecosystem.
- Cross Skill into different technology hubs
- 24×7 Shift Environment / On-Call support / Australia Business hours
- 0 to 2 years working in IT industry.
- CCNA or equivalent
- Knowledge on firewalls
- Strong understanding on Routing & Switching
- Incident Management Experience
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Written and Verbal communication skills and good English comprehension
- Good knowledge in Windows and Office 365
- Knowledge / exposure on Network Monitoring Tools
- Data and IP experience
- Assurance Team experience
- Automation/Scripting knowledge
- Knowledge on cloud platforms AWS / AZURE
- Telephone skills / Previous contact center background
Telstra Careers 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Telstra Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Telstra Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Telstra Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Telstra Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Telstra Interview 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Telstra Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Telstra Careers 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Telstra Careers 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You