TEKsystems Associate Software Engineer Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
TEKsystems Associate Software Engineer Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore
|Name of Post||Associate Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Provide Remote Server Hardware & Software support to Enterprise Customers, Field CE’s, Escalation Engineers
- Diagnose and solve the Incidents/Issues via phone and email.
- Applying systematic problem-solving techniques to deliver timely resolution, Quality call documentation and superior can- do attitude.
- Develop and document clear action plans to resolve issues even where information may be limited.
- Delivers timely solutions to customer issues and meets the defined SLAs for response and resolution time and other Performance metrics are met /exceeded.
- Collaboration with other cross functional groups – i.e. L2, L3 , Labs , Call Management Group / Resource control to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Participate / prepare Post Incident Reviews with ASM/Account Team as required
- Raid Technologies
- Storage Arrays
- Dekstop Support
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For TEKsystems Associate Software Engineer Vacancy 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply TEKsystems Associate Software Engineer Vacancy||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You