MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Tekie Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Tekie company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Tekie address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Tekie Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Tekie
We bring the art of storytelling to make learning a movie-like experience. Starting with first of it’s kind animated sitcom series to teach basics of programming, live 1:1 to students of age 10+. We are on a mission to train innovators and entrepreneurs of next-generation on the right skills they need for the future.
Company Website : www.tekie.in
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Job Position : Business Development Executive
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BBS/MBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Tekie Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BBA/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Tekie Jobs 2021 :
- Understanding the company’s goals, mission and vision.
- Research target audiences.
- Generating and identifying new leads.
- Selling our product by initiating communication and developing relationships with qualified prospects.
- Making outstanding sales pitches in order to convince prospects to buy our product.
- Converting potential leads to customers.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the leads by providing information, guidance and support till their registration is complete.
- Setting up and organising meetings with prospects to demonstrate our product.
- Maintaining up to date sales pipeline records.
- communicating and updating the day-to-day sales activities to the top management.
Documents to be Carried for Tekie Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tekie Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Tekie Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tekie Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Tekie Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Tekie.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Tekie Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Tekie Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Tekie Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Tekie Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Tekie Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.