Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Technip Energies Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Technip Energies address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Technip Energies is a leading Engineering & Technology company for the energy transition, with leadership positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management. The company benefits from its robust project delivery model supported by extensive technology, products and services offering.
Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||Technip Energies|
|Name of Post||Graduate Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||12/31/2022|
Job Description For Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023
We are currently seeking a Graduate Trainee – RPA Uipath, reporting directly to RPA COE Lead to join our Automation & Digital team based in Noida India.
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design , develop and maintain automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
Skills Required For Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Hands on experience on RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 0-1 years experience in any of the programming languages like VB Script ,.Net.
- Ui path developer certification is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Database
- Experience in shared service environment desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and accounting concepts
- Must be flexible and able to work in 24×7 shifts
Personal competencies and qualities required:
- Professional manner and highly organized
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in telephone-based support is desirable
- Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, getting to the root cause of problems
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
- Focuses activities on customer business priorities
- May require extended working hours during month / quarter-end
- Zero defect mindset with attention to details
Selection Process For Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Technip Energies Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Technip Energies Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Technip Energies Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Technip Energies Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Technip Energies Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Technip Energies Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Technip Energies Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.technipenergies.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Technip Energies Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Technip Energies Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Technip Energies Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Technip Energies Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Technip Energies Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.