Learn How to Hack TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2022 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Qualifications, Selection Process: TE Connectivity Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the TE Connectivity address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Name of Post||Product Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2019/2020/2021 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2022
TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
- Understand Engineering requirements and create new Drawings & 3D modeling of new components in Creo.
- EBOM creation in Creo/ Pdmlink
- Interact with Manufacturing and product engineering to understand the tolerance requirements.
- Updating and releasing the drawings to Dmtec with the design changes mentioned in the ECR/ECO. Creation of ECR/ECO in Pdmlink as required
- Create 3D models with annotations required for 3D tolerance analysis software (3D annotations) and support analysis in 3DCS. Support model preparation for simulation when required
- Creation of animation that defines the assembly procedure or functionality of the product, which is used for sharing with customers as well as for manufacturing process reference.
- Prepare & check drawings per TE standard before releasing to Dmtec for customer/vendor supplied documentation
- Reverse engineering -Creation of 2D drawings and 3D models by measuring the physical samples using measuring instruments. Conversion of Auto Cad, Tiff or Hand drawings to Creo models & drawings
Skills Required For TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2022
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Certification in CAD/CAM will be advantage
- Exposure to connectors & terminals will be advantage.
- 1 to 3 years’ of work experience
- Ability to generate 3D models, 2D drawings with tolerancing.
- Strong basics on Engineering subjects
- Familiarity to standards of modelling, drafting and Engineering change procedures
- Awareness of various systems / data repository, Engineering release processes
- Exposure to manufacturing processes like Injection molding, stamping, assembly etc.
Selection Process For TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
TE Connectivity Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2022 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for TE Connectivity Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for TE Connectivity Jobs 2022 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|TE Connectivity Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for TE Connectivity Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TE Connectivity Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
To apply for the TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.te.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the TE Connectivity Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide TE Connectivity Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides TE Connectivity Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide TE Connectivity Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides TE Connectivity Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.