Learn How To Crack TCS National Qualifier Test 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : TCS company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check TCS address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About TCS NQT
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
TCS National Qualifier Test 2022
|Company Name||TCS iON Digital|
|Name of Post||Mutiple Posts|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any UG / PG Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
About The Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
Who Can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Selection Process For TCS National Qualifier Test 2022
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Steps To Access For TCS National Qualifier Test 2022
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
TCS National Qualifier Test Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the TCS National Qualifier Test Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the TCS National Qualifier Test Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the TCS National Qualifier Test Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
|TCS National Qualifier Test Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Important Dates for TCS National Qualifier Test 2022
- Application Deadline : 25th June 2022
- TCS NQT Exam Date : 10th July 2022
How To Apply For TCS National Qualifier Test 2022
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
- Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
TCS National Qualifier Test 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TCS National Qualifier Test 2022 ?
To apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test , candidates have to visit the official site at www.tcs.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the TCS National Qualifier Test Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide TCS National Qualifier Test Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides TCS National Qualifier Test Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide TCS National Qualifier Test Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides TCS National Qualifier Test Pacement Papers to find it under the placement papers section.