MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
TataSky Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: TataSky company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check TataSky address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
TataSky Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : TataSky
Tata Sky Limited ('Tata Sky') is a joint venture between the Tata Sons and 21st Century Fox. Incorporated in 2001 and launched services in 2006, Tata Sky is India's leading content distribution platform providing Pay TV and OTT services. With the objective of connecting to the best content in the world on any budget, any screen, anytime and anywhere, Tata Sky was the first to launch multiple products and services that redefined the subscribers viewing experience in the country. Tata Sky has been a pioneer in the HD Set top box segment having significant market share in the category. It has been continuously adding new channels and platform services across various genres and languages to beef up its content offering to cater to all segments of the audience. Tata Sky currently has its footprints spread across 2 lakh towns with over 18 million connections in India.
Company Website : www.tatasky.com
Job Position : Test System Engineer
Job Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For TataSky Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For TataSky Jobs 2020 :
The Test Engineer is responsible for executing automated/manual test cases and create Python automation scripts to verify Set top box (DTH, Android etc) functionality, performance, security, and overall usability. Software testing on a wide-range of configurations and all types of Set Top Box (STB) models. The test engineer will work closely with test team to deliver test result the highest quality products in a timely
- Validate and test STB software as per check list by automated/manually
- Study Functional document as per requirement, test scenarios, execute test case execution with team coordination
- Track project requirement and track test results
- Reporting issues and review defects generated during testing
- Validation of defects fix and complete QC testing of software as per timeline
- Study & understand standard test specifications used in consumer products like STB, OTT dongle
- Testing of new hardware and preparation of test setup
- Regularly communicate with teams answering technical, update project test status and prioritization of bugs
- Generate and publish test results & comprehensive test reports regularly to management
- Collaborate with peer testers and developers to improve testing processes
Skills Required For TataSky Jobs 2020 :
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Set top Box (DTH, Android, OTT device, Mobile app) software testing.
- Experience in test automation and Python language programming. Plan and schedule tests using test automation.
- Create Python automation scripts as per STB functional requirement
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Hindi.
- Knowledge of MS excel, Project & power point
- Knowledge of WiFi & Bluetooth
- Knowledge of DVB specifications and worked on IPTV/Cable/Satellite/Terrestrial bases STBs
- Knowledge of STB features and its architecture i.e EPG, VoD & PVR
- Understanding of test setup preparation & the head-end setup
- Awareness in test case preparation (reflection of requirements) for STB testing and execution of test cases.
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and planning skills
- Knowledge of testing tools e.g. Dek-tec stream player, bug tracking tool JIRA etc
Documents to be Carried for TataSky Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TataSky Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
TataSky Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TataSky Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the TataSky Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at TataSky.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the TataSky Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide TataSky Job Updates?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides TataSky Job Updates.
Yes, StudentsCircles provides TataSky Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.