Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Tata Technologies Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Tata Technologies address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Tata Technologies Limited (TTL) is a global product engineering and digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build, and farm by enabling global OEMs and their ecosystem of partners across the automotive, industrial machinery, aerospace, and adjacent verticals engineer, manufacture, and realize better products, as well as help them drive efficiencies in their businesses.
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||Tata Technologies|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Embedded C programming, AUTOSAR
- UDS (ISO 14229) interfaces and implementation
- RTOS, CAN communication implementation,CANJ1939
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, SLDV, INCA, CANoe, CANalyzer,CANDB++ etc.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Software compilation, build process and Embedded electronics, unit testing
- Employs a set of best practices to overcome development barriers for self and champions talent development
- Goes beyond the original mandate to identify & implement initiatives for self and encourages others to also do so
Skills Required For Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Good understanding Automotive E&E ( Electrical & Electronics) systems, Electric Circuits, ECU, Sensors and Harness
- Good ability handling E&E measuring instruments and basic knowledge of CAN tools
- Good understanding of Diagnostic tools and processes
- ECU software – development process knowlegde / software Flashing & Diagnostics
- Experience of automotive communication and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS etc), and usage of communication and diagnostic tools. (CANoe, CANalyzer, ODX Studio, Indigo etc).
- The candidate should be aware of software architecture [AUTOSAR], development process [SPICE], methods and tools involved. For ex: DOORS, Clearcase, MATLAB etc
- Excellent communication skills
- M S office tools like Power point, Excel
- Good knowledge of regulatory / certification requirements like CMVR, AIS, ECE etc in the above function area
- Knowledge of wiring harness, connectors, electronics components, circuit design, debugging etc
- Knowledge of product reliability standards and reference standards like IEC, EMI/EMC, ISO
- Good verbal and written communicaton skills
- Understanding of General E&E Architecture of Vehicle
- Knowledge on E&E component validation process
Selection Process For Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Tata Technologies Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Tata Technologies Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Tata Technologies Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Tata Technologies Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Tata Technologies Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tata Technologies Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.tatatechnologies.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Tata Technologies Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Tata Technologies Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Tata Technologies Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Tata Technologies Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Tata Technologies Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.