MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Tata Communications IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Tata Communications Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 Details
Company Profile : Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Positions: Jr. Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,ECE,EEE,Telecom
Experience: 0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,ECE,EEE,Telecom
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner. Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution. Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance. Ensure reliability and robustness of the cable systems.
- Set up configurations - number of fibre pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations. Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system.
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation.
- Tracks and monitors the environment performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region. Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance, international real estate management, security operations for all sites and Network ensuring adequate support for maintenance of international facilities and network at optimal costs, ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability , both in terms of operations and capital investments.
Documents to be Carried for Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Tata Communications Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at tatacommunications.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Tata Communications Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Tata Communications Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Tata Communications Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Tata Communications Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Tata Communications Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.