Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Tata Communications Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Tata Communications address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Tata Communications is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy. We enable the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500. We carry around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants.
We have been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been essential to the adoption of digital services in the country. Connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy. We are committed to enabling Industry leaders in this New World of Communications™, with our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences
Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 Details
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Name of Post||Jr. Customer Service Executive|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/BCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Oversee and drive back office provisioning of service delivery including onnet feasibility, access networks and customer order provisioning.
- Drive system and process improvement projects to ensure timely and cost effective provisioning of orders in ILD, NLD and MAN networks.
- Ensure availability of inventory of network systems and bandwidth in provisioning on networks.
- Analyze need for capacity augmentation/ optimization to address capacity crunch in networks.
- Plans, organizes and directs all operations with respect to installation support, network service and major moves.
- Identify and lead implementation for any new network updates.
- Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications.
- Manage and monitor planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management.
- Guide and monitor team to design the network to ensure the customer connectivity in agreed time and supervise hand over to project implementation team.
- Drive change management initiatives, make change requests and monitor change processes and IT initiatives within to ensure delivering a tested active service layer to the customer on time at optimal costs to the organization and drive continuous improvement.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves problems, and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Provides technical expertise, business planning and workflow management for ensuring smooth integration of network and system solutions/network improvement.
- Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet specifications.
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Provisioning and Configuration Management or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision
Tata Communications Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Tata Communications Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Tata Communications Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Tata Communications Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Tata Communications Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Tata Communications Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tata Communications Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Tata Communications Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You