MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Tata Communications IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Tata Communications Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 Details
Company Profile : Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Positions: System Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,ECE,EEE,Telecom
Experience: 0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,ECE,EEE,Telecom
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Systems Engineering.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
Documents to be Carried for Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Tata Communications Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at tatacommunications.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Tata Communications Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Tata Communications Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Tata Communications Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Tata Communications Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Tata Communications Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.