About Tata AutoComp
Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. (TACO), established in October 1995 by the Tata Group with the aim of participating in and catalysing the modernisation of the Indian automotive components industry. The TACO group, with its 24 manufacturing plants, 5 engineering centres and three export-oriented units, is rapidly expanding its business within India as well as Overseas. Its current OE customers include DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Toyota, and Volvo.
Tata AutoComp Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Tata AutoComp Recruitment 2024
- Analyse data and prepare reports, To learn about manufacturing process for industry, To supervise and suggest improvements, Complete all tasks as assigned from time to time.
Preferred candidate profile
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, Team player, Maintain high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Tata AutoComp Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Tata AutoComp Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.