TaskUs is a different breed of BPO. We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Trust & Safety, AI Services, Risk + Response, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology – powered by ridiculously smart people. TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For TaskUs Recruitment 2024
- Provide 24/7 first level of support for all IT-related issues
- Monitor and manage phone, email, chat and ticket queue
- Receive, log, validate and diagnose issues/requests – on the full range of products and services offered, applying agreed SLAs leveraging standard tools, platforms, and processes
- Escalate tickets that cannot be resolved to appropriate support functions following agreed SLAs
- Manage communication with users and stakeholders – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Assist with incident management, focused on establishing immediate communication between Incident Manager and end-users in gathering relevant details
- Document new processes into knowledge base articles
- Other duties as needed or required
Do you have what it takes to become anIT Helpdesk?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering Communications and/or equivalent experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply however we prefer at least 1 year of Helpdesk and/or call center experience
- Confident in English writing and oral communication skills to all audiences
- Extremely organized and has an excellent ability to communicate and solve problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priority evolution
- Excellent customer service with a strong sense of urgency
- Has a can-do attitude and strong attention to detail
- Willing to work on a rotational shifting schedule
- Skilled in utilizing ITSM ticketing systems and Network Management Tools is a plus
- ITIL qualification and MCP certification are also preferable but not required
TaskUs Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your TaskUs Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.