MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Synopsys Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Synopsys company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Synopsys address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Synopsys Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Synopsys
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Company Website : www.synopsys.com
Job Position : R&D Engineer
Job Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Synopsys Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Synopsys Jobs 2021 :
- We are looking for an R&D Engineer having a strong passion for work and driving things to closure.
- In this role you will work in a project oriented environment on designing, developing and deploying the Verification IP’s.
- To analyze the customer requirements and develop verification components & deploy Verification IP’s.
- To create and review verification plans and work on complex verification environments.
Skills Required For Synopsys Jobs 2021 :
- BE/BTech/MTech/MS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with minimum 0-2 years of experience on System Verilog and Methodologies like UVM, OVM.
- Work exposure on any of the protocols, Verification IP or certain components of Test Environment coding, test case development and debug.
- Python, TCL or shell Scripting.
Documents to be Carried for Synopsys Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Synopsys Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Synopsys Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Synopsys Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at synopsys.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Synopsys Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Synopsys Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Synopsys Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Synopsys Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Synopsys Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.