MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Synopsys company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Synopsys address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Synopsys
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from silicon to software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
Company Website : www.synopsys.com
Job Position : Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - ECE,EEE
Experience : 2 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per IT Norms
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- Write and maintain User Manuals for model libraries (IP) and tools
- Co-ordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and design teams to seek inputs and reviews
- Ensure timely release of documents in line with scheduled product releases
- Ensure accuracy of documents within short turnaround times
- Keep documents up to date with changing customer requirements and technological advancements
- Proactively track and co-ordinate with other technical writers for current upcoming assignments
- Assist Product development teams in reviewing and editing Internal Documentation etc.
- Follow the doc conventions as per the Synopsys Style Guide
Skills Required for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive temperament
- Good team player
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in writing User Manuals/Technical Documents preferably from EDA/semiconductor industry
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to create doc templates and create documents from scratch if required
- Optimistic attitude to learn and improve
- Have flair for writing
- Eye for detail
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of English; familiarity with American English spellings
Documents to be Carried for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Synopsys Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Synopsys Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Synopsys.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Synopsys Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Synopsys Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Synopsys Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Synopsys Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Synopsys Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.