MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Syniti Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Syniti company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Syniti address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Syniti Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Syniti
Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe
Company Website : www.syniti.com
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Syniti Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Syniti Jobs 2020 :
- Apply the appropriate standards, secure coding practices, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development lifecycle
- Assist with the development of enhancements and new features for existing software
- Design databases
- Create and Edit Views, Stored Procedures, and other database objects
- Debug and optimize existing database objects and legacy code
- Reproduce and fix bugs identified in the software
- Write Automated Tests to ensure development changes did not introduce a regression in the software
- Knowledge of Cucumber, Python, Ruby, or Capybara, a plus
- Assist with Integration, Regression and Acceptance testing
- Execute automated and manual tests
- Analyze and resolve test failures
- Support the Development Team by taking on additional responsibilities, as needed
Skills Required For Syniti Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience in engineering, software development, or related field
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of the Syniti Stewardship Tier (SST; previously known as the Data Stewardship Platform (DSP)
- Design experience – Creating pages, Dynamic views, etc.
- Functional knowledge of the SST Applications, especially Advanced Data Migration/dspMigrate, Data Quality/dspMonitor, Collect and Integrate
- Experience with software testing (e.g. Unit, Automated, etc.)
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and GitHub
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with AWS tools and services (EC2 and S3 a plus)
- Familiarity with Jira or other Agile software development tools for task management
- Excellent Soft Skills
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions
- Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a remote environment
- Experience using Google Meet, Zoom, Slack or similar technologies
- Ability and desire to learn new software and technologies, with a detail-oriented perspective
Documents to be Carried for Syniti Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Syniti Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Syniti Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Syniti Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Syniti Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Syniti.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Syniti Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Syniti Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Syniti Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Syniti Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Syniti Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.