MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Syngene Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Syngene company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Syngene address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Syngene Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Syngene International Limited
SYNGENE, ISIN: INE398R01022), is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical industries around the world
Company Website : www.syngeneintl.com
Job Position : Associate Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : M.Sc
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction workups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment’s.
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment.
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipment is calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately.
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms.
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
Skills Required For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis
- Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument / equipment.
Documents to be Carried for Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Syngene Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Syngene Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Syngene Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Syngene.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Syngene Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Syngene Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Syngene Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Syngene Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Syngene Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.