MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Syngene Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Syngene company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Syngene address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Syngene Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Syngene International Limited
SYNGENE, ISIN: INE398R01022), is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical industries around the world
Company Website : www.syngeneintl.com
Job Position : Executive Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for performing the physicochemical and instrumental analysis and investigations of samples (Drug substance, Drug Product, Intermediate, Excipient & Inactive) received at Early phase GMP (Analytical Department).
- Preparation of protocols, ODS and Annexure as per client requirement.
- Responsible for handling stability for multiple Client projects.
- Preparing stability summary reports and review of final documents.
- Actively participate in Client Audits and regulatory Audits.
- Ensure to follow cGMP and GDP.
- Deliver analytical results within the established windows and as per applicable guidelines.
- Responsible for performing Validation activities and method transfers for multiple Client projects.
- Preparing the Calculation excel sheets, certificate of Analysis for standards and impurities and Reports for Analytical Method Validation and Analytical Method Transfer.
- Responsible for Performing Qualification and Calibration of assigned Instrument’s and Equipment’s.
- Preparation of Instrument URS, DQ and IOP.
- Preparing the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Responsible for timely intimation/ investigation of any events, deviations to the Dept. Head, QA function and supporting the related investigations to the clients and its effective timely closure.
- Responsible for Timely deliverables of projects.
- Compliance & implementation of quality systems.
- Ensure optimal utilization of Work hours & prioritization of activities to meet departmental commitments.
- Flexibility to work in any project/team as per the requirement.
- Responsible for the activities assigned within the team.
- Escalation of issues / non conformity with applicable procedures/policies.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Skills Required For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should be strong in Data Integrity.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts
- Should be a focused employee.
Documents to be Carried for Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Syngene Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Syngene Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Syngene Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Syngene.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Syngene Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Syngene Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Syngene Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Syngene Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Syngene Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.