About Syncfusion Off Campus Drive
Syncfusion produces .NET class libraries for the Microsoft Windows development market. Our products are used by several fortune 100 companies to power critical business applications. We are among the leading providers of enterprise grade components and have been consistently named to the SD Times 100 (The editors of SD Times identify the software industry’s top leaders, innovators and influencers every year)
Syncfusion Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Syncfusion Recruitment 2024
Syncfusion is looking for Network Engineers who are hard-working and looking for challenging roles to transform their careers. If you like working on simple and repetitive tasks you will find our work environment challenging (to put it mildly!). If you work hard, the journey will be fun and by working with us, your career will become recession proof and can withstand any adverse job markets.
The Network Engineer is responsible for ensuring the security and integrity of the organization’s network infrastructure. This includes identifying and assessing security vulnerabilities, monitoring for security breaches, responding to security incidents, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards. The engineer must have a strong understanding of network protocols and technologies and be familiar with different Network Monitoring tools and technologies.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot issues related to connectivity, bandwidth, and latency.
- Document network configurations, diagrams, and procedures.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other IT staff and end-users.
- Monitor the network for security breaches and analyze logs to detect any suspicious activity.
- Monitor network performance and identify and troubleshoot network issues.
- Generate regular reports on the performance and status of the network.
- Keep up to date with the latest network technologies and best practices.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems, servers, and software applications.
- Apply patches, updates, and upgrades to systems and software to address vulnerabilities and improve performance.
Desired Candidate Profile: –
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts, protocols, and services (DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, etc.)
- Proficiency in installing, configuring, and managing various operating systems, including Windows Server, Linux distributions.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms like AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform would be a plus
- Familiarity with network management protocols such as SNMP and NetFlow
- Knowledge of security best practices and standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Syncfusion Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Syncfusion Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.