MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Swiggy Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Swiggy company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Swiggy address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Swiggy Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Bundl Technologies Private Limited ( Swiggy )
Swiggy is India’s largest and most valuable online food ordering and delivery platform. Founded in 2014, Swiggy is based out of Bangalore, India and, as of March 2019, was operating out of 100 Indian cities. In early 2019, Swiggy expanded into general product deliveries, under the brand name Swiggy Stores.
Swiggy went from just 2 neighborhoods in Bangalore in 2014 to become India’s largest on-demand delivery platform! We have made our mark in 500+ cities and our fleet of Delivery Partners has reached a staggering 2.25 lakh+ individuals, who are hard at work to offer unparalleled convenience for our consumers.
Company Website : www.swiggy.com
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Swiggy Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Swiggy Jobs 2021 :
Software Development Engineer in Test is a technical individual contributor role at Swiggy and in this role individual is solely responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from Functional and Non-functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with. In this role you are also responsible to find innovative ways to optimise the test strategy for maximising ROI from areas which are undertaken for automation. SDET is also responsible for addition of new capabilities and features in automation framework which is used by entire QA team for test automation. You are also responsible for managing and maintaining test coverage through periodic reports to engineering and stakeholders.SDET is an expert role and demands a complete hands-on contribution on Single or multiple projects simultaneously.
Expectations from role:
- Must be an Independent executioner and has prior experience of handling complex projects with stakeholders.
- Must have prior experience in creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non-Functional, Analytics and automation) and test plans for short term and long-term projects both.
- Must be strong in verbal and written communication.
- Very good design skills.
- Must have understanding and implementation level experience on design patterns.
Skills Required For Swiggy Jobs 2021 :
- Must have prior experience in creating test automation frameworks and self-serve tools.
- Must have prior automation experience for Rest based webservices using Java (testng, maven, httpclient, Rest Assurred, JAXB, JAXRS, Jersey, Jackson, Jmeter).
- Must have strong hands-on experience on functional and non-functional automation both for Web, Rest services.
- Must be strong in writing complex SQL queries using joins.
- Must have hands on experience on designing database schemas for self-serve utilities.
- Prior experience and exposure to Big data and Data science model’s implementation is a big plus.
Good to Have:
- Experience on any scripting language like python, Perl shell, tcl/tk is a plus.
- Prior hands on experience in developing tools using new age technologies like Golang, ReactJS and NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Must be able to handle the independent execution with minimal guidance.
- Prior hands on experience or understanding on working with Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Scala, Flink, Vertx, Springboot, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, solr, AWS, Athena is a plus.
Documents to be Carried for Swiggy Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Swiggy Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Appply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Swiggy Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Swiggy Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Swiggy Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at swiggy.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Swiggy Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Swiggy Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Swiggy Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.