Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Details On Vacancies, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit And Salary, Fee For Application, Selection Process : Supreme Court of India The Organization Is Planning To Hire Applicants For Research Associate Posts Via This Announcement. You Can Find Here The Supreme Court of India Address, The Date Of The Interview, Details On Eligibility And Interview Schedule, As Well As The Application Link, Selection Process Application Procedure And Other Information Is Provided Below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Name Of Post||Law Clerk – Research Associate|
|No Of Posts||Mutiple|
|Last Date To Apply||30.04.2023|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||No Of Vacancies|
|1.||Law Clerk – Research Associate||Mutiple Post|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as a Law Clerk) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/ College/ University/ Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk – Research Associate.
- The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
Note : Please Check Official Notification For Complete Details
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Salary : Rs. 80,000/- Per month.
|S.No||Post Name||Application Fee|
|1.||Law Clerk – Research Associate||Rs 500|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Selection Process 2023
- Part I- Multiple Choice-Based Questions
- Part II- Subjective Written Examination
- Part III- Interview
How To Apply For Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023
- Candidates Can Open The Official Website sci.gov.in
- Then Find The Career/Recruitment Page On The Menu Bar.
- Click The Official Notification Download And Read Carefully.
- Fill In All The Particulars Without Any Errors.
- Finally, Submit Your Application.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 – Important Links
|Supreme Court of India Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Supreme Court of India Application Form Online||Apply Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You