MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
StanleyBlack Decker Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : StanleyBlack Decker company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME /M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check StanleyBlack Decker address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
StanleyBlack Decker Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : StanleyBlack Decker
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done—and we have since 1843. You repair your home and car with the tools we provide. Your car and your phone are secured with our fasteners. The things you value most can be protected by our security systems. And the roads you drive on, the bridges you cross, the energy you consume, all of these most likely came to you via one of our infrastructure systems.
Company Website : www.stanleyblackanddecker.com
Job Position : Mechanical Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - Electrical/Mechanical
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For StanleyBlack Decker Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - Electrical/Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For StanleyBlack Decker Jobs 2020 :
- The Stanley Assembly Technologies designer position is responsible for leading the design and development of mechanical and electrical components and assemblies for a variety of end user tools used in automotive and industrial markets. The position is also responsible for design and development of associated test equipment and assembly fixtures used in the production process including test equipment for circuit boards.
- Primary responsibilities will include design for core products, release of 3D CAD files and 2D drawings and validation that final product meets the design intent. Individual will drive the advancement of core competencies, design best practices and knowledge-based engineering while incorporating these principles into new designs.
- Lead the product engineering initiative through use of Pro-E Creo 4 in product design development
- Create 2D drawings and 3D models using Pro-E Creo 4 software
- Work with Product Development Engineers and Technicians to design and develop mechanical and electrical components, assemblies and associated test equipment and assembly fixtures necessary to validate and manufacture new products
- Assist in development of process and performance specifications for product launches
- Active team member for brainstorming and problem-solving sessions as necessary
- Member of a cross-functional product development team responsible for designing, analyzing and validating new designs and enhancements to current designs
- Work with engineering team to implement customer requirements into new product designs
- Support transition of new parts, test equipment and fixtures from design to production phase including support of operations and quality as required
- Determine feasibility/risk assessments through the use of both practical and analytical methods (rapid prototyping, design stack ups, design studies, DFMEA, testing plans, etc.)
- Create and review engineering documentation and change requests
- Effectively communicate status of active projects through regular status reports and assure timing metrics are met for all deliverables
- Attend manufacturing handoff meetings and quality meetings to assure adequate design engineering support is provided when applicable
Skills Required For StanleyBlack Decker Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in engineering design technology to be determined by leadership
- 2D & 3D CAD experience
- Experience in the use of Pro-E Creo 4 design tools
- Knowledge of inspection and measuring equipment techniques
- Knowledge of mechanical design principles
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Project management skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in design of complex mechanical / electrical systems
- Experience in design and validation of electrical components and associated test equipment
- Experience with Labview software for test development
- Experience in testing of electrical components
- Experience in the use of Mechanica for design and performance simulations
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes
Documents to be Carried for StanleyBlack Decker Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For StanleyBlack Decker Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
StanleyBlack Decker Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for StanleyBlack Decker Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the StanleyBlack Decker Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at stanleyblackanddeckercom. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the StanleyBlack Decker Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide StanleyBlack Decker Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides StanleyBlack Decker Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide StanleyBlack Decker Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides StanleyBlack Decker Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.