Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Standard Chartered Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Standard Chartered address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
We are a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for good.
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023 Details
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Name of Post||Specialist Data Engineering|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023
This role will provide leadership in product delivery and service engineering of batch and streaming towards solution design and architecture on cloud (AWS, Azure, Databricks) and on-prem platform to be stable, resilient and performant. The responsibilities for this role will also include evaluation, customization, operationalization and service engineering of existing and future tools in the data world. The incumbent will also be expected to define, mature and enforce best practices for automation, performance, security and data management including modelling, retention, archival etc.
- Design and deliver next-gen ingestion and consumption frameworks and tools on Hadoop and on cloud (Azure) to support real-time, api and serverless-based use-cases, along with mini / micro batches, as required.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build monitoring / alerting tools and frameworks using OSS technologies like OpenTSDB, Prometheus etc for doing key business / technical performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Business, Product, Data and Architecture teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Build re-usable components / API’s when designing any foundational data engineering project.
- Responsible for Reviewing and owning Technical design documentation for the Data Lake.
- Detect, analyze, and remediate performance problems with reporting solutions.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Interacts with business users and Information Management to define current and future application requirements.
- Responsible for project support, support mentoring, and training for transition to the support team.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
Skills Required For Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Standard Chartered Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Standard Chartered Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Standard Chartered Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Standard Chartered Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Recruitment , candidates have to visit the official site at www.sc.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Standard Chartered Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.