Learn How To Crack Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Standard Chartered company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Standard Chartered address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
About The Company
We are a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for good.
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Name of Post||Associate Client Delivery|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2019/2020/2021 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022
Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
- The completion of security , charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utlise the limits approved
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation , insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody
- Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers , correct document number etc with the lodgement memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- The documents need to be scanned , numbered and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working of further deals for the same customer
- Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the staholders
- Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
Skills Required For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Standard Chartered Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the Standard Chartered Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the Standard Chartered Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the Standard Chartered Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
|Standard Chartered Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.sc.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Standard Chartered Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.