Learn How to Hack Standard Chartered Careers 2022 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Qualifications, Selection Process: Standard Chartered Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Standard Chartered address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
We are a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for good.
Standard Chartered Careers 2022 Details
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Name of Post||Full Stack Developer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Standard Chartered Careers 2022
- The Derivatives Transaction Pricing team is responsible for cross-product transactional pricing of derivatives within Standard Chartered.
- The development team is driven to provide world class technology to support the bank’s Financial Markets business.
- We bring a deep understanding of the domain, a scientific approach, and innovative solutions to bear on the challenges of best servicing our customers in a highly competitive environment.
- This is a rare opportunity to join an organization working with smart technologists globally in the financial markets domain.
- The culture in the team is open, intellectual, and fun. Learning opportunities are plentiful.
- As a full stack developer, you will be expected to hit the ground running delivering quality solutions to business-critical customer requirements.
- Based in Bangalore, you will collaborate in a dynamic global team with fellow technologists, business analysts, project managers and business stakeholders across multiple locations.
Skills Required For Standard Chartered Careers 2022
- An excellent developer with good software design principles and the ability to write robust code and accompanying test suites.
- Ability to write efficient, clear code and be able to articulate what has been implemented and why.
- Self-starter who can drive/facilitate requirements and development effort
- Take ownership and responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- A team player, capable of engaging with other teams
- Provide second line support
- Domain knowledge in derivatives e-trading is a plus
- Some UI Development experience
- Being a full-stack web developer is a plus
- 0-3 years exp
- Familiarity with Core Java (essential), Concurrency, Spring
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps
- Familiarity with micro-services and container technologies (preferably OpenShift or Docker)
- RX Java is a plus
- Kafka Experience is a plus
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Strong ownership and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-starter, autonomous
- Good team spirit
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Careers 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Standard Chartered Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2022 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Standard Chartered Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Standard Chartered Jobs 2022 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Standard Chartered Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Standard Chartered Careers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered Careers 2022 ?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.sc.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Standard Chartered Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.