MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Standard Chartered Bank company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Standard Chartered Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression.
It works a system of in excess of 1,200 branches and outlets crosswise over in excess of 70 nations and around 87,000 representative are working. It is an all inclusive keep money with tasks in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury administrations. Their principle plan to help reasonable monetary and social advancement.
Company Website : www.sc.com/in
Job Position : Testing Automation Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Design & develop test automation framework from scratch using Python programming language
- Experience with Python development for server-side automation
- Experience / understanding of Selenium for GUI automation
- Design and execute high-quality test cases based on accurate business requirements analysis.
- Maintain a testing structure to facilitate future additions / amendments and ongoing execution.
- Champion and implement testing automation at every opportunity
- Demonstrate effective and accurate test scheduling skills in line with other project deliverables.
- Troubleshoot QA environments, diagnosing and resolving issues prior to formal testing.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues to assist in determining the source of problems.
- Utilise Jira to effectively categorise and track issues raised during the testing cycle.
- As necessary, undertake strategic test planning & develop a strategic testing approach for each new service in support of the CAT Platform strategy, where assigned as part of individual test responsibilities.
- Identify and analyse strategic testing opportunities and initiatives.
- Participate in regular project review meetings and report status on testing tasks assigned as part of the daily status report.
- Accept responsibility for testing of tactical and strategic business initiatives for CAT Platform and coordination of the business plans, policies, and processes in support of those initiatives.
- Constantly analyse, enhance and seek to improve testing processes.
- Undertake static data analysis for all system components throughout all stages of test execution.
- Accept responsibility for producing functional and testing requirements for eCommerce systems to serve all parts of FM and the wider SCB group where they wish to utilise FM functionality.
Skills Required For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Demonstrable Python & Selenium knowledge
- Be SMEs on the testing and proven experience on large scale FM projects.
- Have experience working within the investment or wholesale banking industries.
- Demonstrate a strong general knowledge of banking business systems and a deep understanding of financial markets flows from front to back office systems.
- Possess an understanding of Fixed Income/Rates/Bonds Pricing and trading.
- Possess excellent communication skills to facilitate accurate and efficient communication across globally distributed development and test teams.
- Possess a proactive ‘can do’ attitude and demonstrate the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Be customer oriented & focused.
- Possess proven UNIX and SQL and No-SQL skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of test automation for system testing, predominately in usage of, but ideally defining and implementing test automation frameworks.
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Online Written Aptitude exam
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus, candidates have to visit the official site at sc.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.