MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Standard Chartered Bank company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Standard Chartered Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression.
It works a system of in excess of 1,200 branches and outlets crosswise over in excess of 70 nations and around 87,000 representative are working. It is an all inclusive keep money with tasks in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury administrations. Their principle plan to help reasonable monetary and social advancement.
Company Website : www.sc.com/in
Job Position : Development Lead
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- We are looking for a skilled Full stack developer responsible for building applications, containers, APIs and microservices. The role will require to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- We’d also love to support you in the way you want to work be it on a part-time or other flexible work practices.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, efficient, reusable and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, testability and maintainability
- Candidates will be responsible for automating parts of the development process in a way that tightens the development feedback loop. They should also be able to identify opportunities for automation during the development process.
- Participate in code reviews to spot issues around architecture, performance, security, and more
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Use continuous delivery to ship incremental improvements many times per week
Skills Required For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related discipline, graduate degree preferred
- Proficient in Java 8+ (preferably 11+) with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Understanding of Object Orient Programming and Functional Programming paradigms.
- Good knowledge of ReactJS framework
- Good understanding on HTTP, RESTful APIs, HTML and CSS.
- Articulate on unit and integration tests and the significance of the test pyramid. They should be able to describe the costs of a lack of tests, or weak tests, or flaky tests. They should be confident and comfortable with JUnit4 and at least one assertion library.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality software with various test strategies, test automation, source code management and continuous integration and delivery
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Sufficiently deep and broad knowledge of the underlying technical domain so that they can adapt to any tools and technologies that are required of them.
- Demonstrable ability for writing clean, readable code
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Evidence of continual improvement and investment into you (i.e. training, education, secondments into new areas)
- Good understanding of digital banking products, processes and retail banking systems will be a plus
- Thrives in an energetic and dynamic environment and can successfully work well under pressure while handling multiple tasks with tight timelines.
- Team player who is independent, motivated, proactive, good problem solver, energetic and possess good analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in a variety of software development tools and approaches
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Online Written Aptitude exam
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus, candidates have to visit the official site at sc.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.