SSC India Notification 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Staff Selection Commission The organization is planning to hire applicants for 4300 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Staff Selection Commission address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
SSC India Notification 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male, Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female, Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs|
|No Of Posts||4300 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||30th August 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC India Notification 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male||228|
|2.||Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female||112|
|3.||Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||3960|
SSC India Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Applications have been invited for the Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male, Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female, Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs posts from Bachelor’s Degree holder candidates in any discipline.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Taking about the age limit for the aforementioned posts, candidates between 20 to 25 years are eligible to apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Post||Level & Pay Scale|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial|
|Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police||Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Females||No fee|
SSC India Notification 2022 – Selection Process
According to the SSC CPO 2022 Notification, the selection process would be conducted in 5 phases:
- Paper-I Online Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper-II Descriptive Type Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How To Apply For SSC India Notification 2022
- Candidates can open the official website ssc.nic.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
SSC India Notification 2022 – Important Links
SSC India Notification 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the SSC India Notification, candidates have to visit the official site at ssc.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SSC India Notification Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide SSC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides SSC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SSC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SSC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.