MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
SP Global Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : S&P Global company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in PGDM/MBA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check S&P Global address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
SP Global Off Campus 2021 Details :
Company Profile : S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Company Website : www.spglobal.com
Job Position : Software Development Engineer in Test
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For SP Global Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For SP Global Jobs 2021 :
As an SDET II, you will make a significant contribution in building machine learning solutions and to modify/test existing ML solutions. Your challenge will be reducing the “time to market” for products without compromising quality, by leveraging automation and innovation. You will use a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to interact with different internal teams.
What’s in it for you:
Working with a team of highly skilled, ambitious and result-oriented professionals.
- An ever-challenging environment to hone your existing skills in ML, Algorithms, Automation, Performance, SQL scripting etc.
- A great opportunity to build ML solutions to business challenges/problems.
- An opportunity to test existing machine learning models and provide detailed insights.
- Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while development/testing.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
- Analyze large amounts of structured and unstructured information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and ML algorithms.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Leverage tools and frameworks to build automation/performance scripts with quality code to simplify testing scenarios
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
Skills Required For SP Global Jobs 2021 :
- 2-4 years of experience in software development with good understanding of coding, testing and debugging procedures
- Experience in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages
- Extensive knowledge of Machine learning frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling.
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence software to automate predictive models.
- Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics such as regression, simulation, scenario analysis, clustering, decision trees and neural networks.
- Familiarity with libraries like scikit learn and frameworks like Keras, Pytorch and TensorFlow.
- Turning unstructured data from various sources into useful information by text to word vector conversion, auto tagging images etc.
- Solving complex problems with multilayered datasets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
- Running tests on models, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
- Expertise in analyzing and visualizing large datasets to derive insights and patterns.
- Expertise in data processing using python libraries like pandas and numpy.
- Experience of SQL/PL-SQL, writing SQL queries, stored procedures and RDBMS
- Good to have experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium) with exposure in testing across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers/Mobile)
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests). Ability to working with developers to build automation/performance friendly code is a plus.
- Experience working and testing SOAP and REST service and understanding of SOA architecture
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology is highly desirable
- Exposure to testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is highly desirable
- Experience in developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred
Documents to be Carried for SP Global Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For SP Global Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
SP Global Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for SP Global Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the SP Global Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at spglobal.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SP Global Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide SP Global Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides SP Global Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SP Global Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SP Global Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.