MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Soft Suave Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Soft Suave company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Soft Suave address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Soft Suave Off Campus Drive 2020 Details
Company : Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd
Soft Suave is a fast growing Information Technology (IT) company headquartered in one of the largest technology-hubs in India – Chennai with sales office in Catonsville, MD – United States. Soft Suave is specialized in providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to mid-market and Fortune-500 across USA, UK, Australia, France, Denmark, Iceland, UAE and India.
Company Website : www.softsuave.com
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Job Position : Testing Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : Rs: 3,00,000 P.A.
Eligibility Criteria For Soft Suave Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017/2018/2019 graduates
Job Description for Soft Suave Jobs 2020 :
- Soft Suave is hiring for QA automation and selenium testing for Bangalore location.
Skills Required for Soft Suave Jobs 2020 :
- Should have good knowledge in testing using Selenium web driver.
- Possesses expertise in Manual Automation.
- Maintain and Build Functional Automated Test Suite
- Full participation in Release Planning and Product Roll Out
- Preparation of test plans, design test cases
- Budgeting and forecasting for the testing as a
- service dependent on organizational process
Documents to be Carried for Soft Suave Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Soft Suave Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Soft Suave Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Soft Suave Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Soft Suave Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at softsuave.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Soft Suave Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Soft Suave Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Soft Suave Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Soft Suave Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Soft Suave Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.