Learn How to Hack Societe Generale Careers Bengaluru 2022 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Qualifications, Selection Process: Societe Generale Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Societe Generale address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale and its teams seek to build, day after day, together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions.
Societe Generale Careers Bengaluru 2022 Details
|Company Name||Societe Generale|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/MCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2019/2020/2021 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Societe Generale Careers Bengaluru 2022
- Responsible to create, update, execute automation tests using UFT.
- Responsible to understand and debug VBA Macros
- Responsible to understand the application functionality and create test scenarios based on them.
- Responsible to create test scripts from uses cases/requirement.
- Responsible to analyze the defects, communicate and follow them to closure.
- Responsible to maintain the test suites based on various application releases.
- Responsible to research and constantly improve the Automation frameworks.
- Responsible to follow automation best practices.
Skills Required For Societe Generale Careers Bengaluru 2022
- Qualification- BE / B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering with an excellent academic track record
- 1-3 years of experience in Software Testing with Hands on experience in Test Automation
- Atleast one-year hands on experience in developing test scripts with UFT Automation Tool.
- Experience in building functional test cases based on the requirement.
- Aspiration to learn and acquire Functional knowledge on the applications that we work on.
- Basic knowledge on Derivatives.
- Ability to understand the requirements and convert them to test cases.
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge on various test case design techniques and testing methodologies
Good to have:
- Experience in Investment Banking sector
- Knowledge on Agile development methodologies, and exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Good Communication skills
- Experience on basic Devops-Git, Jenkins
- Database skills (MySQL & SQL server)
Selection Process For Societe Generale Careers Bengaluru 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Societe Generale Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2022 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Societe Generale Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Societe Generale Jobs 2022 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Societe Generale Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Societe Generale Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Societe Generale Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Societe Generale Careers Bengaluru 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Societe Generale Careers Bengaluru 2022 ?
To apply for the Societe Generale Careers Bengaluru , candidates have to visit the official site at www.societegenerale.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Societe Generale Careers Bengaluru Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Societe Generale Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Societe Generale Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Societe Generale Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Societe Generale Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.