There is no field or industry today that is moving as fast as technology. It’s changed how we live, work, and connect with others – it’s also changed the pressure on software teams. SmartBear provides a portfolio of trusted tools that give software development teams around the world visibility into end-to-end quality through test management and automation, API development lifecycle, and application stability, ensuring each software release is better than the last.
Award-winning and industry favorite tools including SwaggerHub, TestComplete, Bugsnag, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, and Pactflow, among others. Trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
SmartBear Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Operations Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For SmartBear Recruitment 2024
- Work with Development, Product and Support teams to build high scalability and availability processes.
- Collaborate with other operation teams in Ireland, Poland, and the United States.
- Learn Jenkins and GitHub Actions to develop build and deployment automations for various web applications across their life cycle management.
- Learn how to automate and implement scalable, highly available application deployments in greenfield environments and improve efficiency of SaaS infrastructures.
- Learn about and implement automation tools and scripts as necessary to evolve systems and processes that assist various development teams.
- Document implemented systems and processes across internal and external applications.
We are looking for you if you have:
- 0-1 year of experience in a DevOps, System Admin, Operations, or similar role.
- Basic knowledge of the Cloud Technology.
- Basic knowledge of AWS and some of its services; EC2, RDS, VPC, etc.
- Basic understanding of Networking concepts such as NAT, Route Tables, and Private vs Public IPs.
- Basic knowledge in configuring and working with GitHub.
SmartBear Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your SmartBear Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.