MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Sitel India Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Sitel India company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Sitel India address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Sitel India Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Sitel India Pvt Ltd
Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities with unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise to help build brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction. We partner with our clients to effectively harness our industry’s explosive digital transformation to ensure an innovative, end-to-end solution to managing and enhancing the customer experience.
Company Profile : www.sitel.com
Job Position : Application Developer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Sitel India Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Sitel India Jobs 2020 :
- Developing Chatbots and voice assistant for various business use-cases
- Integration of Chatbots with Management Dashboards and CRMs
- Resolve complex technical design issues by looking at the logs, debugging code and identifying any technical issues/challenges/bugs in the process
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Experience with bot multi-lingual utilization (preferred)
- Come up with new approaches and ideas to improve the current performance of Chatbots across Multiple domains and build a highly personalized user experience.
Documents to be Carried for Sitel India Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Sitel India Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Sitel India Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Sitel India Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Sitel India Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at sitel.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Sitel India Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Sitel India Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Sitel India Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Sitel India Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Sitel India Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.