MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Silicon Valley Bank company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Silicon Valley Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Silicon Valley Bank
For more than 35 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides a full range of financial services and expertise to companies of all sizes in innovation centers around the world. SVB is recognized as one of the world’s best employers by Forbes, and is a member of the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.
Company Website : www.svb.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Silicon Valley Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Silicon Valley Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible to have a clear understanding of the various upstream / downstream dependencies, end to end business process & data flow of the applications supported
- Perform root cause analysis by reviewing application logs, reviewing data and identify and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Ability to troubleshoot code defects, data errors and configuration problems to determine the origin of application error.
- Excellent SQL skills in writing complex queries to extract data from the database as per user requirement
- Experience in managing Major Incidents impacting the mission critical applications or their core functionalities and coordinate with other teams to resolve the incident ASAP
- Evaluate & Implement systems monitoring and alerting across all enterprise applications and recommendation for efficiencies
- Work closely with other operational and support groups and create increase synergies
- Work with a team of Application support team working on 24/7 shift rotation environment
- Diligently follows and influences the team members for documentation, ticket logging/updates and management reporting
- Contributes strategic insight and provides feedback on a wide range of ideas for production stability based on support experience and through periodic review of analytical data
- Identified automation opportunities and implemented them there by eliminating the manual tasks performed by the team
- Managed Internal and external Audit reviews and provided all supportive documents, workflows to ensure there is no MAP or MRA identified
- Participate in Functional & Technical KT of the changes planned to production environment and ensuring all related document, diagrams, procedure updated
- Participate in validating the application changes, upgrade and other infrastructure changes to production environment
- Participated in Disaster recover exercise planning, feasibility analysis and execution. Work with various team to make sure DR document updated with relevant information.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Work on initiatives focused on continuous improvement of the application support model and associated processes using appropriate technologies
Skills Required For Silicon Valley Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Effective oral and written communication skills as well as positive, customer-focused interpersonal skills and attitude
- Strong passion towards building production control activities like batch processing monitoring, scheduling, tracking and troubleshooting
- Preferred knowledge of Web development, JEE & Enterprise Technologies: JMS, JDBC, Web development, Transactions.
- Strong proficiency and hands on experience in RDBMS architecture and performance tuning systems like Oracle/MS- SQL/SQL Server
- Understanding of source code management strategy, SCM Tools like Perforce, GitHub, Configuration Management too like Jenkin
- Experience in SDLC, Incident & Problem Management processes with good exposure to troubleshooting and not just coordination.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and be a great people manager.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience in Problem Management
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and create a collaborative climate
- Curious mindset and self-starter attitude.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have technical skills and tools knowledge: ServiceNow, Remedy, Oracle, SQL, Monitoring Tools like AppDynamics, Splunk
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in information systems environment as application support engineer or systems analysis or application support analyst
- Financial Domain knowledge with various module like Online Banking & Digital Channel, CoreBanking, Payment Solution, Risk & Fraud Solution, Credit Admin & Reporting, Marketing & Product Management, Accounting & Reconciliation is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- ITIL foundation certification preferred
Documents to be Carried for Silicon Valley Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Silicon Valley Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at svb.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Silicon Valley Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Silicon Valley Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Silicon Valley Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Silicon Valley Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.