MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Sibros Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Sibros company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Sibros address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Sibros Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Sibros
At Sibros, we are enabling the connected vehicle ecosystem with the Sibros Vehicle Command Center, giving automakers insights into the data that will enhance the driving experience with safer, smarter, and more secure vehicles. We are a group of automotive experts with over 50 years of industry experience, passionate about eliminating today’s obstacles for a more user-friendly, advanced future.
Company Website : www.sibros.tech
Job Position : Backend /Full Stack Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Sibros Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Sibros Jobs 2020 :
- Deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced customer-facing product
- Build distributed systems to support large scale, low latency queries
- Be involved in the full life-cycle of product development from concept to deliverables
- Iterate quickly by working closely with the firmware team as well as clients and end-users of the products
- Design and implement a secure and robust API to communicate with millions of vehicles
Skills Required For Sibros Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Good understanding of SQL or NoSQL Database
- Experienced in writing production-grade code
- Strong background in designing large scale distributed systems
- Strong experienced in writing Golang in production
- Familiar with Cloud-native technologies
- Familiar with version control systems
- Fullstack development experience in both frontend and backend
- Experienced in having fast iteration in product
Documents to be Carried for Sibros Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Sibros Jobs 2020 :
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Sibros Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Sibros Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Sibros Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at swiggy.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Sibros Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Sibros Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Sibros Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Sibros Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Sibros Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.