MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Shell Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Shell company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Shell address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Shell Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website : www.shell.in
Job Position : Senior Quantitative Risk Analyst
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : ME/M.Tech/MBA/PhD
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Shell Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech/MBA/PhD
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Shell Jobs 2021 :
- Support the design, development and implementation of quantitative solutions for risk management. Ideas for these could come from within the team, or from other risk analysts who need help with implementing their vision with cutting edge software and advanced mathematics.
- Provide detailed analysis and documentation of methods, techniques, and findings. Well documented processes enable team members to build new achievements upon earlier work.
- Engage in innovative research tasks for the team and risk management such as designing methodologies to quantify risks which lie outside of our current established risk metrics.
- Investigate and manage large data sets, ensuring consistency and quality. Build tools to enable the data to be easily accessed by analysts across Risk. SQL and Python are the preferred languages for accessing and manipulating datasets within Shell.
- Develop tools for on-going portfolio reviews and producing deep-dive analysis for senior management. Well presented analysis with key assumptions clearly explained will enable the analyst to work closely with key senior stakeholders in the Trading and Supply business.
- Drive understanding of the design and utilization of methodologies to assess risk/reward of the portfolio, including VaR back-testing, stress testing, scenario analysis, liquidity analysis.
- Ensure process excellence, identifying inefficiencies, inaccuracies or bottlenecks in Risk processes. Ensuring that error-checking is a natural part of all processes so output is ‘Right First Time’.
- Support digitalization and automation to smooth the flow of information across the business and to remove manual tasks. As the key owner of the large datasets that form the foundations of the analysis work of the whole risk department your role in ensuring this data is easily available and well organized is vital.
- Validate the output of and support the development of risk management systems and reports. Shell’s roadmap is to use big-data, machine learning and real time analytics to make the Trading and Supply business continue to be a success for the decades to come.
- Team player, good interpersonal skills. Flexible to work with colleagues across numerous time zones with both Market Risk at the Trading Hubs in London, Rotterdam, Houston, Dubai and Singapore; but equally the Business Operations centers in Chennai, Manilla, Bangalore.
- Excellent communication skills; the role will require writing documentation, research reports, new policies, and presenting analysis and insights to senior stakeholders. Due to the global nature of the business the role requires communicating using different methods, in a variety of formats, to people in many countries.
- Ability to articulate and communicate complex scenarios and ideas in a clear and concise manner whilst understanding the perspective and experience of others. Ability to challenge sensitive issues constructively whilst maintaining working relationships.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential issues with the appropriate teams or stakeholders. Making sure problems raised are followed up and worked on until completion.
- Able to collaborate and produce good quality output working with colleagues in different teams who report to different managers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement across all levels of the organization by having courage to challenge established processes. This includes identifying inefficiencies in processes and opportunities to streamline and automate shared processes and interfaces.
- Ability to coach and mentor team members as well as members of other teams who require the knowledge or special skills that the Quantitative Risk team can provide.
Skills Required For Shell Jobs 2021 :
- Postgraduate/Advanced Degree (MS/PhD) in financial engineering, mathematical finance or similar.
- Experience in a quantitative risk role within a financial or energy trading company.
- Understanding of financial, commodity and energy markets; derivative instruments and hedging techniques. Knowledge of energy markets as well as credit risk.
- Experience in scripting languages which enable data gathering and transformation such as Python or R. Other scripting languages such as C#, Java, Matlab also considered.
- Experience retrieving datasets from structured databases using SQL / Oracle.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills; such as pivot tables, lookups, VBA macros.
- Ability to work under pressure, formulate and articulate solutions and defend assumptions
- Ability to solve real world business problems using quantitative and computational techniques
- Reliable, dependable and disciplined. Excellent attention to detail, methodical, organized.
- Resilient when working under pressure, with the ability to priories tasks to meet key deadlines.
- Good judgement to provide advice, question discrepancies, escalate issues.
- Continuous improvement mindset; utilizing tools to streamline and automate work to boost efficiency.
- Scientific mindset; identify, investigate, analyse, research, discuss, record, and resolve issues.
Documents to be Carried for Shell Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Shell Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Shell Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Shell Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Shell Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at shell.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Shell Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Shell Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Shell Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Shell Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Shell Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.