Shell Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Shell Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Shell address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Shell is a global energy company with around 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We serve more than 30 million customers at almost 46,000 retail service stations every day.
Shell Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Internship Programme|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/PhD|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Chennai|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Shell Careers 2023
We are looking for interns who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
- An Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry.
- It can also help you decide what career is right for you. You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your interests and abilities.
- You’ll join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields. Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands and rewards.
- A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience.
- As part of the Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your supervisor and mentor. At the close of your internship, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about your project and there will be discussion on project delivery and performance by your supervisor and mentor.
- Typically, 10-12 weeks in your chosen business area.
- A real project with a significant level of business impact.
- Discovering which skills you need to develop, through constructive feedback.
- Developing valuable networks and contracts for future career opportunities.
Skills Required For Shell Careers 2023
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
To be eligible for the Shell Assessed Internship Programme, you should :
- Possess a degree (Bachelors or Masters or PhD) that is either relevant
- You should be in your penultimate year of study
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- An Indian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Selection Process For Shell Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Shell Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Shell Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Shell Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Shell Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Shell Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Shell Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Shell Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Shell Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Shell Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.shell.in Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Shell Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Shell Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Shell Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Shell Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Shell Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.