MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Schneider Electric Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Schneider company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Schneider Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Schneider Electric Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Company Website: www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Job Positions: Product Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MBA
Experience: 1 + Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description for Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 :
- Develop ET and E-commerce channels offer launch strategies to meet growth targets for rack and Edge offers
- Co-work with the offer manager in product information management for ET and E-commerce channel launch:
Ensure the essential level of product knowledge of the sales force by organizing and regular product training to the region/country
Ensure sales collaterals such as product presentations, how to sell, and competition comparisons updated and shared with the regional sales team
- Understand channel performance to targets and co-work with region’s Channel Development Leader in the development of root cause and countermeasures as necessary
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Work on competitor benchmarking in new channels
- Facilitator in a quarter business update in dedicated product segments
Skills Required for Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably major in Engineering, or business-related
- 2+ Years experience in a product marketing role will be a plus
- 1+ year experience in channel development or hands-on experience in e-commerce planning and execution
- Good understanding of rack and edge product would be a plus while not mandatory
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Candidate must possess demonstrated skills in market research, pricing, competitive analysis and market positioning and segmentation
- Candidate must have proficient skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, being able to create business presentations targeting to senior-level audience
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization Able to develop clear & logical plans for self and/or others.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Able to travel – domestically and internationally, as needed.
Documents to be Carried for Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Schneider Electric Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Schneider Electric Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Schneider Electric Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at www.scheneider-electric.co.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Schneider Electric Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Schneider Electric Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Schneider Electric Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Schneider Electric Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Schneider Electric Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.