MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Schindler Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Schindler company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Schindler Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Schindler Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Schindler India Pvt Ltd
Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
Schindler India has witnessed a remarkable growth over the years in the region. The company currently has 13 Branch offices with a coverage across 42 major cities in India.
Company Website: www.schindler.com/in/
Job Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : Diploma - ECE,EEE
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Schindler Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: Diploma - ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description Schindler Jobs 2021 :
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time lines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub contractors workers for timely completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.
Documents to be Carried for Schindler Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Schindler Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Schindler Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Schindler Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Schindler Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Schindler.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Schindler Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Schindler Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Schindler Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Schindler Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Schindler Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.