SBI Online Application Form 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : State Bank of India The organization is planning to hire applicants for 5008 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the State Bank of India address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
SBI Online Application Form 2022 Details
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|No Of Posts||5008 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||27th September 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Online Application Form 2022 – Vacancy Details
SBI Online Application Form 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the 30th November 2022
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before the 30th November 2022.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 1st August 2022, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1994 and not later than 1st August 2002 (both days inclusive).
Below is SBI Clerk/ Junior Associate Salary that will be given to the selected candidates.
- Rs.17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550- 1730/ 7-42600-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- For General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS candidates are exempted from fee payment.
SBI Online Application Form 2022 – Selection Process
In order to get selected for SBI Clerk post candidates will be undergoing the following selection process ad decided by the officials.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How To Apply For SBI Online Application Form 2022
- Candidates can open the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
SBI Online Application Form 2022 – Important Links
SBI Online Application Form 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the SBI Online Application Form, candidates have to visit the official site at www.sbi.co.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SBI Online Application Form Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide SBI Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides SBI Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SBI Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SBI Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.