MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : State Bank of India Organization is going to recruit candidates for 5454 Junior Associate Posts posts through this notification. Here you can check State Bank of India address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|No Of Posts||5454|
|Last Date To Apply||17.05.2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Clerk Jobs 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)||5454 Posts|
SBI Clerk Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
Educational Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 16.08.2021.
Age Limit :
The Candidates Age Should Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
The Starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
Application Fee :
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS – Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS Rs.750/-
SBI Clerk Jobs 2021 - Selection Procedure
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How To Apply For SBI Clerk Jobs 2021 :
- Open the Official Site @ sbi.co.in.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And then Latest Announcements.
- Download the SBI Clerk Detailed Advertisement.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
SBI Clerk Jobs 2021 - Important Links
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.sbi.co.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SBI Clerk Recruitment Selection Process?
Does Studentscircles provide SBI Clerk Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides SBI Clerk Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.