MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
SAS Software Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: SAS Software company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check SAS Software address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
SAS Software Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : SAS Software
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW
Company Website : www.sas.com
Job Position : Analytics Tester
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : ME/M.Tech/M.Sc
Experience : 2+ Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For SAS Software Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech/M.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For SAS Software Jobs 2020 :
- Review industry research or regulatory literature to analyze, design, develop, execute and verify independent test programs, procedures and methodologies used to validate numerical accuracy of implementations;
- Write test programs to prepare and explore potentially large, complex data to assess performance of analytical software and ensure the processes are of the highest quality;
- Create usage, validation and application-based test plans and related test documentation as required;
- Functional testing including creating and executing tests
- Assist in the development, integration, maintenance, and documentation of test automation tools and strategies that will add value to testing cycles;
- Interact directly with product marketing managers, industry experts and product developers to test analytical models and solution code during the development life cycle to ensure software quality and delivery of planned functionality;
- Assist in selecting methods, techniques, and procedures during the development of analytical software and communicating these decisions through thorough documentation, presentations, or verbal communication with a variety of other teams;
- Build experience in testing a specialized area of analytics by participating in professional short courses or conferences;
- Review solution/product documentation;
- Evaluate fix requests, track specific defects, verify fixes, and work with technical support to respond to customer questions.
Skills Required For SAS Software Jobs 2020 :
- Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (e.g., Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Accounting
- 2 years of experience writing software applications and/or testing software systems.
- Demonstrated aptitude in one or more programming languages such as Python, SAS, or Java.
- Insurance industry (actuarial) expertise.
- Familiarity with the IFRS-17 and/or LDTI regulation.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and debugging of complex software systems; ability to develop creative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to think analytically and to effectively communicate problems and fixes with development, peers and management.
- Practical experience implementing test automation tools and designing automated test suites;
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability take initiative and adapt to changing testing requirements.
Documents to be Carried for SAS Software Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For SAS Software Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
SAS Software Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for SAS Software Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the SAS Software Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at sassoftware.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SAS Software Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide SAS Software Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides SAS Software Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SAS Software Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SAS Software Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.