Get more done with faster, more productive AI and analytics from the most trusted analytics partner on the planet. Produce answers as fast as the world produces data with SAS. With over forty years of analytics innovation, SAS has been giving customers around the world
SAS Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Systems Admin
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For SAS Recruitment 2024
- Manage and support Audio-Video technology in meeting room spaces
- Governance of AV equipment –
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Operate audio recording equipment.
- Troubleshooting and adjusting the av equipment
- Electronic equipment repair
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain inventory of equipment & Connect wires and cables
- You will be responsible for setting up video and audio equipment used for live events.
- Installation, testing, and adjust equipment to create ideal auditory and visual experiences for an audience.
- Testing the equipment before all the events & Troubleshooting and adjusting the AV equipment.
- Responsible for facilitating IT support to end user for Requests, Incidents and Changes. Use ServiceNow ITSM system for managing Requests, Incidents and Changes
- Good understanding of the infra setup of MS TEAMS, MS Office, Skype
- Work with local and global CIS operations team to provide IT infrastructure support for networking, virtualization and end user computing
- Assist with client hardware lifecycle replacement as per global client standards
- Perform daily administration activities for all IT infrastructure including analyzing, installing, modifying operating systems, storage, applications, backups and account administration.
- Assists with the formatting, supporting, troubleshooting of hardware, operating systems, systems management software, security and AV software, patch management, productivity applications and virtualized environment.
- Develop step-by-step documentation for system support tasks.
- IT inventory management
- Will be required to participate in 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferably IT
- Fresher or 2 years of experience in managing and troubleshooting IT infrastructure (server, storage, virtualization, networking and end user computing
- Demonstrated problem solving skills for operating systems(Windows, Linux), VMware and networking
- Exposure to MS Skype/ Teams voice solution will be an added advantage
- Adapt at working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Be a proactive, self-directed, detail-oriented, independent worker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for continuous learning
- Experience working in a globally dispersed team
- Familiarity with ITSM processes, systems and tools such as ServiceNow
- ITIL certification
SAS Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your SAS Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.