MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
SAP Labs Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : SAP Labs Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME / M.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check SAP Labs Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Must Read : Latest Placement Papers 2019-20
SAP Labs Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : SAP Labs
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Website : www.sap.com
Job Position : Associate DevOps Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : Best in the industry
Eligibility Criteria for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 Graduates
Must Read : Latest Placement Papers 2019-20
Job Description for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
- We are looking to fill the position of SAP Cloud DevOps Engineer in the IBP Cloud Delivery and Operations department in Bangalore. In the role of DevOps Engineer you will be contributing to the success of SAP Cloud solutions which enables hundreds of our customers to run their business seamlessly.
- As a member of this team you will be responsible for system and landscape operations, handling many challenging issues and projects in the newest SAP Cloud Technologies, like HANA, Fiori and NetWeaver/ABAP across multiple SAP’s own datacenters and Hyperscalers like Azure, GCP & Ali Cloud. You’ll also be collaborating closely with IBP Product Development, IBP Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Cloud Infrastructure teams, spread across various geographies.
- Maintaining IBP Customer instances in SAP SaaS Cloud landscape.
- Own and handle Operation tasks like Monitoring/Alert handling, Incident Management, Change Management, System Installation, Provisioning, Life Cycle Management activities like Hotfixes/Patches and Upgrades.
- Assist in the resolution of application-related problems.
- Research and resolve database problems, ensuring database integrity, security, stability, and system availability.
- Update systems using Software Update Manager (SUM), SPAM/SAINT tool.
- Configure STMS, dump analysis, user and profile management.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Support Continuity of Business.
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordination with other support functions and team to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
Skills Required for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in SAP Basis administration and SAP NetWeaver.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA or similar Database technologies.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux (SUSE/RHEL).
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Understanding of SaaS and Cloud offerings or products, and related processes is an advantage.
- Understanding of Google Cloud or Azure related operations is an advantage.
- Understanding of Virtualization and other Infrastructure areas like Storage and Network is an advantage.
- Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
Documents to be Carried for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
SAP Labs Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for SAP Labs Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the SAP Labs Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at sap.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SAP Labs Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide SAP Labs Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides SAP Labs Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SAP Labs Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SAP Labs Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.