MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Sandvik Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Sandvik company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Sandvik Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Sandvik Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd
Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd., Pune is a member of the International Sandvik Group, Sweden, world leaders in the field of Machining solutions, Mining, Construction and Materials Technology. In view of expanding business activities, we are looking for candidates for the position mentioned.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation.
Sandvik is a global engineering Group with more than 47,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Company Website : www.sandvik.com
Job Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : ME/M.Tech – Mechanical
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Sandvik Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification : ME/M.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Sandvik Jobs 2021 :
In this program, you’re employed by Sandvik in India from day one. The program comprises a combination of learning modules and international job rotations, giving you a genuine understanding of Sandvik as a global company and our three business areas, including: our business, leadership, career and personal development approaches. You’re assigned a senior Sandvik leader as a mentor during the program and continually receive feedback and evaluation on your performance.
The program provides challenging and rewarding opportunities, and you will be able – and expected – to contribute in the different innovative environments that characterizes the world of Sandvik. Where you will start your Sandvik career after the program is decided by the business’ needs and the outcome of your personal development and interests.
- Learning module 1: the graduates meet each other for the first time in Sweden to get to know each other and the program (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 1: 7 months in your home country working for one of Sandvik’s business areas
- Learning module 2: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about the Sandvik’s ways of working and core values (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 2: 5 months in another Sandvik based country working for another Sandvik business area
- Learning module 3: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about different cultures as well as the importance of diversity and inclusion (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 3: 3 months in another Sandvik based country working for the third Sandvik business area
- Graduation: this ceremony will end this program and you will then start your new job at Sandvik
Skills Required for Sandvik Jobs 2021 :
We’re looking for someone with a recent Master's degree, with top results, in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy. It’s beneficial if you have experience in areas such as Digitalization/IT, Project Management or R&D. Naturally, you’re exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing.
Where others see many, we see you – personally – and only if we truly understand you, can we add value to your development.
Your character – optimistic and eager to learn with the passion to succeed
- Desiring knowledge and intellectually curious
- Self-motivated, open to challenges and comfortable in highly changing environments
- Showing a high level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills
- Mobile and open to living and working in different parts of the world
- Showing great respect for diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about our industry
Documents to be Carried for Sandvik Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Sandvik Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Sandvik Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Sandvik Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Sandvik Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Sandvik.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Sandvik Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Sandvik Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Sandvik Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Sandvik Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Sandvik Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.