Salesforce is a cloud-based software company that provides customer relationship management (CRM) services. Salesforce’s CRM platform is available online, and the company also offers SaaS platforms for marketing, service, and the Internet of Things.
Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Site Reliability Intern
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Salesforce Recruitment 2024
The Salesforce CIO Org is looking for an experienced Technical Writer join our Content Strategy & Governance team. This position will be assigned to assist in technical documentation for our Site Reliability team. Candidates should have experience in research, preparing and producing various types of technical documents (ie knowledge articles and standard operating procedures), and should have a range of skills, including writing, editing and communication, that allow them to prepare accurate, well-written documents. This role reports to the Manager of Content Strategy & Governance.
The Technical Writer, Site Reliability will be responsible for:
- Working with the operational support teams to access the current state of knowledge and content
- Building out knowledge management processes and solutions
- Migrating content from current repositories to the newer technologies
- Helping maintain the Site Reliability knowledge management capabilities, processes, and solutions
- Leveraging knowledge and best practice experience to identify and champion recommendations for improvements opportunities
- Advising on Analytics/reporting to define success content
- Ensuring compliance with knowledge specific standards and policies
Salesforce Employees expect, and deserve the highest quality of support and enablement. A successfully Content Strategy program and structure will help employees self solve repeatable issues while allowing support staff to focus on solving and innovating new solutions. Success in this role will be measured by the consistency with which our teams use the assets created/managed by this team (user adoption), employee satisfaction, and strength of relationships created with operational leaders.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the extended leadership team of CIO, Availability Services on a regular basis.
- Experience in technical writing
- Experience writing/creating technical knowledge content
- Experience building out knowledge/competency centers in a technical environment
- Experience building knowledge management frameworks, tools, and practices for global organizations
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically as well as the ability to handle details.
- Strong organizational and management skills to manage multiple projects, responsibilities, and staff.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills demonstrated by ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Salesforce Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.