MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
SailPoint Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: SailPoint company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check SailPoint address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
SailPoint Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : SailPoint
SailPoint, the leader in identity management, delivers an innovative approach to securing access across the enterprise with the SailPoint Predictive Identity platform. With SailPoint, enterprises can ensure that everyone and everything has the exact access they need, exactly when they need it, intuitively and automatically. Powered by patented Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies, the SailPoint Predictive IdentityTM platform is designed to securely accelerate the business while delivering adaptive security, continuous compliance and improved business efficiency. As an identity pioneer and market leader serving some of the world’s most prominent global companies, SailPoint consistently pushes the industry to rethink identity to the benefit of their customers’ dynamic business needs.
Company Website : www.sailpoint.com
Job Position : DevOps Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs
- Automate build, test, and deployment for distributed, fault-tolerant infrastructure
- Monitoring and incident response for distributed applications
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Utilize a combination of open-source and custom software to solve product challenges
- Design and implement IP Networking in VPC environment
- Drive improvement to operational practices and procedures
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance, such as ISO, SOX, SSAE 16, etc
Skills Required For SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in 24x7 production operations for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, IAM, DynamoDB)
- Container orchestration and management platforms (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker)
- Server and application monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana)
- Deploying and managing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- System programming skills in Go, Ruby, etc.
- Diagnose and troubleshooting Java applications
- Familiar with CI/CD practices and tools (Git, Jenkins)
- Strong understanding of *nix system and networking concepts
- Understanding of distributed, event-based messaging architectures (Kafka, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills - ability to implement process and influence engineers who are not direct reports.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
Documents to be Carried for SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here( Job Expired )
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
SailPoint Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for SailPoint Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the SailPoint Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at SailPoint.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SailPoint Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide SailPoint Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides SailPoint Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SailPoint Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SailPoint Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.