MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Sabre Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Sabre company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Sabre address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Sabre Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Sabre
Operating in 29 markets across Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry – from travel agencies, airlines, hotels, car rentals and insurance providers. Sabre have grown our presence significantly over the years, in order to tap on the immense potential of the world’s fast growing region. Sabre’s end-to-end technologies help create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and services driven by data and insights on how travel business operates in Asia Pacific. We help our travel partners create better customer experiences, optimise business operations and enhance competitiveness. As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and help them achieve their own career aspirations in a truly global company.
Company Website : www.sabre.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on business requirements
- Perform functional and regression testing of application and interfaces, to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and adhere to product quality standards
- Understand the business requirements, develop and automate test cases using (Eclipse / .Net / Selenium Java) automation tool
- Design, build and maintain reliable automation scripts for complex applications spanning desktop, web, backend, platform, API gateways.
- Make testing processes effective and efficient to deliver high quality software.
- Continuously improve test case coverage by covering (E2E, Regression, Negative and Exploratory Test cases) for all features and application functionality.
- Create accurate and detailed defect reports when issues are identified.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze, and write detailed defects, and provide solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and document internal and external processes and workflows where needed.
Skills Required For Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on software testing experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail, strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written in documentations and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Previous hospitality or travel industry experience preferred, not required.
Job Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of programing language (C#, Java) and scripting language (VB script, JScript)
- Familiarity with test automation – design, code and execute automated test scripts with QA tools and techniques
- Solid experience testing with desktop, web and API-based applications
- Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and software testing methodology, particularly in an Agile environment
- Design & develop integration tests using cucumber and selenium frameworks
- Automation Testing Experience and hands on API testing would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fast paced environment.
Documents to be Carried for Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Sabre Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Sabre Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Sabre Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Sabre Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Sabre.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Sabre Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Sabre Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Sabre Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Sabre Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Sabre Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.